How to reset answers of questions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues How to reset answers of questions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    I have exported my questions from WPLMS 3 and imported them to WPLMS 4. I see records of answers in each questions. I want to start anew so I want to erase all past records. By the way, I have a problem from WPLMS 3 that when a student answers a question, when they fail a quiz and retake the quiz, the answer is still there. Is that a problem of WPLMS 4 ? And how to fix it ? Thank you
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    The characteristic of my courses is that 1 question can appear in multiple quizzes and a quiz can appear in multiple courses. How to make sure result of individual question of 1 quiz will not reappear in another quiz which uses the same question ?
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    By the way, the answers in front-end often omit choices for example here https://prnt.sc/xd51mq However, when I check in back-end the choices are still there. So the front-end doesn't show correctly the input from back-end ? By the way, I don't see the option to set number of correct answer to pass the quiz or the course like in WPLMS 3, where may I find it ? Is it recommended to use same quiz for multiple courses ?
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    In the past I have to use this code for WPLMS3 for different message when they pass or fail, do I have to use it again in WPLMS4 ?
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi you are reusing quizzes which is not possible right now please create a different quiz in each course the questions can be reused
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Please let me know: 1. In the past I have to use this code for WPLMS3 for different message when they pass or fail, do I have to use it again in WPLMS4 ? [pass_fail id=”2003” pass=1] Xin chúc mừng ! Bạn đã vượt qua bài kiểm tra.  [/pass_fail] [pass_fail id=”2003” fail=1] Rất tiếc, bạn chưa vượt qua bài kiểm tra, xin vui lòng làm lại. [/pass_fail] 2. By the way, the answers in front-end often omit choices for example here https://prnt.sc/xd51mq However, when I check in back-end the choices are still there. So the front-end doesn’t show correctly the input from back-end ? 3. I don’t see the option to set number of correct answer to pass the quiz or the course like in WPLMS 3, where may I find it ?
    Veronica
    hi for1. yes it is available in version 4 for2. need to check on local will update here for3. enable quiz passing score from lms settings
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    thank you I got it. Please let me know when you check 2.
    Veronica
    thanks for pinging us checking on local
    Veronica
    hi I have just checked the same on local and it is working http://prntscr.com/xpfcvn please let me know if I have misunderstood your query as it is saving in the front-end and also in the back-end
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, you may check my website with the provided account. On your site I think it works fine. However, multiple choice question on my website: - They run perfectly with all the option in actual quiz by learner - When I check on front-end, lots of second or last answers was omitted (it was there but somehow front-end doesn't show it), therefore, I don't know whether the answers are really available or not - When I check on back-end, the questions still have all the answers. Can it be because I exported the question from WPLMS 3 to import to WPLMS 4 ?
    Veronica
    hi ok then we need to check this on your site so for that please provide the Quiz URL and course URL so we will take a look
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, the problem seems to disappear for now or I just don't remember which questions having the problem. I will reply when I find it. Thank you very much. Binh
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi I found (one of) the questions https://prnt.sc/xsx0vz The question ID is 1234, in front-end quiz editor the answer become 'type here ...' too. When I check in backend, the answer becomes: <div class="vibe_editor_rich_text"><p style="">Type here...</p></div> This question used to run normally as my team test the same quiz many times without a problem. I think this is an app breaking bug. We have lots of questions, if questions just randomly edit themselves like this we will have lots of trouble.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘How to reset answers of questions’ is closed to new replies.