How to reset answers of questions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues How to reset answers of questions

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Veronica
    ok let me check
    Veronica
    hi yes you are right this shows with HTML tags here http://prntscr.com/xuusoq I need to discuss this with team members and then share the results here thanks
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    thank you very much
    Veronica
    hi I have just confirmed that this is not the issue this is the default functionality of the editor that the editor will add the options in HTML format this will not cause any issue
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi If it's not the issue, why did it happened ? and how to prevent it in the future ? I didn't mean the HTML part, what I mean is the original text content of the answers were changed by the system. The answers originally were not "Type here…", they were all in Vietnamese. So something happened that changed them to "Type here…", it was not the only case, several questions of which answers become "Type here…" already. Something did happen from your theme that messed up with the data I entered.
    Veronica
    hi the delay in response due to support holiday on my local, if I have added the option test 1 then in the backend it will be added like this

test 1

thus the option is the same and no difference in the UI are you facing any other issues regarding this? because according to your above post it seems like you are trying to say that inserted option changed into "type here"! isn't it?
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Those questions were exported from WPLMS 3 and imported to WPLMS 4, I don't know if the export - import process had any problem that led to the error. The options were changed in to 'type here...' by WPLMS itself, I don't know because of the import-export process or the problem happened after it was imported to WPLMS 4.
    Veronica
    ok thanks for pointing this we need to replicate this on our local as well can you please share the CSV file that you are using for importing it on version 4?
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, this is the file I got from Tools/ Export -> Question bank https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R4hNWFRjKgfvWYsP5WflxA3selG2RePc/view?usp=sharing
    Veronica
    hi this is not what I was asked for please goto>>wp-admin>>lms>>settings>>import/export>>there selects the question and generate a CSV file from the site where you are exporting the questions
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    ok I am trying to replicate this will share the progress here
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, I replicated this on my setup but I am not getting type here in options. Please check https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JAjnB2tG26RK1Kh4OQcRcG8lY31PnY1M/view
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, thank you. I don't know why, it didn't happen to all of my questions, just a few. I will report you if I find the problem again in the future
    Veronica
    yes please
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘How to reset answers of questions’ is closed to new replies.