How To Reset Typography (To Fix WPML Font Issue)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues How To Reset Typography (To Fix WPML Font Issue)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    buramiko
    Spectator
    I have added some google fonts at Appearance > Customize > Typography. And then I figured I need to customize different fonts for different languages. WPML told me to fix this at CSS but customized CSS can't override inline fonts entered at Typography. So I figured I need to delete anything entered at Typography so it can go back to the default theme font and there won't be inline styling. I'm not able to do so because anything I entered previously e.g. "Roboto" stays in there even after I deleted Roboto in Font Manager, and even the selector in Typography is showing blank. In front end the font is STILL "Roboto" as defined inline. How do I reset the Typography to "factory default"?? Or is there another way to fix this? thanks.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please select the font family to blank after deleting all the font family from font manager. After doing this change the color of any typography and then click on publish, so that blank font family get saved.
    buramiko
    Spectator
    Hi, OK I did all that but it's not working. The google fonts still showing even all the typography are blank with nothing in font manager. So strange.
    buramiko
    Spectator
    I even purged all cache in wp-content folder
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please share your admin credentials to replicate this issue on your site. PS: Mark the reply as private while sharing the credentials.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How To Reset Typography (To Fix WPML Font Issue)’ is closed to new replies.