How to resize images in All Courses page?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to resize images in All Courses page?

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cofiniferdinando
    Participant
    Hello there, I have an issue with my All Courses page. Basically, the image gets too big and creates an horizontal scrolling on mobile, which I do not want. Is it possible to have fixed sizing for all courses? Thank you in advance, Ferdinando
    cofiniferdinando
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    you must have forgot to set the max limit on the course block . Checking site.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes, confirming. Please edit the page in elementor and set the max width. https://prnt.sc/1au3h1c p.s: Create a new page and add all courses widget if you are unable to edit the current page due to buddypress.
    cofiniferdinando
    Participant
    Hi there, I removed the All Courses page from buddypress and managed to edit it, setting a proper max-width. Does removing the page from buddypress affect my LMS system in any way? Thank you, Ferdinando
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Not at all. In version 4 : Removing All courses page does not have any direct impact. However, if you are using WP admin - WPLMS - Course manager - Course category redirect to all courses page then you need this setting.
    cofiniferdinando
    Participant
    I am using that setting but I was able to edit the page with elementor, appy my edits and re-apply the redirect setting afterwards. Thank you so much for your help, you can close this topic :) Ferdinando
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘How to resize images in All Courses page?’ is closed to new replies.