How to reuse assignment and quiz to multiple course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues How to reuse assignment and quiz to multiple course

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    neuromath
    Spectator
    Hi, Currently 1 assignment can only be connected to 1 course. However, we have many courses using the same assignment, and because of this, we have to duplicate this assignment many times, when they're actually identical. Can you advise on how I can reuse the same assignment to different course please? The same for quiz Thank you
    Veronica
    hi, yes you are right quizzes are not re-usable assignments also have the same limitation in the architecture
    neuromath
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, In that case, can you provide me a link for feature request please? I'd like to propose this, and hopefully others who face similar issue can upvote it. Thanks.
    Veronica
    hi, if you want then can create a feature request for this on the basis of upvotes, we will concern it under fast development. here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to reuse assignment and quiz to multiple course’ is closed to new replies.