How to select all students at once?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to select all students at once?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    alexandre
    Spectator
    Hello! How do I select all students with expired course at one time? At the moment, I can only select 4 at a time and this will take a long time until I select the 350 students who wish to add another 12 months of access. http://prntscr.com/o0w2zo I need to sign up for 350 students who have expired access, but it is impracticable to select 4 students at a time to make this renewal. There could be a way to select all. If it already exists, could you tell me where it is? Thank you very much!
    logan
    Hello Dear, there is 2 options: 1- import users from csv which is a critical one. you have to be super careful for this. 2- increase the per page user limit. goto wp-admin >> wplms >> BuddyPress. refer: http://prntscr.com/o1cqgi this one is better.
    alexandre
    Spectator
    Thank you!!
    alexandre
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    hello, yes, that is possible by adding extra codes, we have nor provided this option because it will create a large no. of requests/responses from the server. your site may crash after executing this query. it can work up to 50 students but I would suggest you to try this with the 10 or 20 students at s time. goto wplms >> BuddyPress >> select the no as 50 per page. Please paste this snippets in your wp-admin >> plugins >> editor >> wplms-customizer plugin >> wplms-customizer.php  Or in Please add this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin by using your FTP/SFTP/cpanel: add_action('wplms_course_admin_bulk_actions',function (){ ?> <div class="checkall_wrap"><input type="checkbox" value="checkall" class="checkall"><label>Select all</label></div> <script> jQuery(document).ready(function (){ jQuery('.checkall').on('change',function(){ if(jQuery('.checkall').prop('checked')){ jQuery('.course_students li input[type="checkbox"]').prop('checked',true); }else{ jQuery('.course_students li input[type="checkbox"]').prop('checked',false); } }); }); </script> <style type="text/css">.checkall_wrap { display: block; clear: both; }</style> <?php },1); try this. and extend the subscription, after every extension please check the extended subscriptions works for them or not.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to select all students at once?’ is closed to new replies.