How to set style forum like this forum??

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues How to set style forum like this forum??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    This forum look so good. But WPLMS forum is not.
    1. I want set like this page(https://wplms.io/support/forums), is there forum style.css ???
    2. I want to add side widget to forum. How can i that?
    3. How can integrate forum to course like this
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Just visit the link " your-site.com/forums " it will show the page with all forums,as far as styling is concerned you need to apply css to this page or create your own bbpress theme . 2. refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/forums-page-with-sidebar-in-wplms/ 3. Please add the following code in your wplms-customizer file in wplms customizer plugin  :   add_action('wp_footer','hide_old_forum_link'); function hide_old_forum_link(){         echo '<style>       li#forum {     display: none; } </style>'; } add_filter('wplms_course_nav_menu','wplms_course_custom_nav_menu_item');     add_filter('wplms_course_locate_template','wplms_course_nav_custom_section',10,2);  function wplms_course_custom_nav_menu_item($course_menu){       $link = bp_get_course_permalink();       $course_menu['custom']=array(                                     'id' => 'Forums',                                     'label'=>__('New Forum','vibe'),                                     'action' => 'forum',                                     'link'=> $link,                                 );     return $course_menu; } function wplms_course_nav_custom_section($template,$action){       if($action == 'forum'){            $template= array(get_template_directory('course/single/plugins.php'));       }         return $template; }  
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    Thank you Thank you!!!!! :D
    sandy
    Resolved.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to set style forum like this forum??’ is closed to new replies.