How to setup a offline course connect to woocommerce product?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues How to setup a offline course connect to woocommerce product?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    intersolbv
    Spectator
    Hi, Can somebody help me because I can't seem to get it working. I've taking the following steps: 1) create offline course with limited seats 2) create a product in woocommerce with price for the course 3) connect product to course 4) publish course When I login as a student and I apply for this course I'm redirected to the cart in woocommerce. (In my opion this works as it should) After I pay for the course and go back to the course. I noticed the following:
    • the paid student is not a member (student) of the course

• the seats in the course have not been incremented

• on the instructor dashboard nothing changed (I don't see the application, nor the student).

Can somebody explain to me how to set up the offline course with a woocommerce order payment? Thank you.

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    All your steps are correct, you just need to connect product to course and course to product. Both the course and product should be connected to each other. If you use our front end editor to create course then this connection is made automatically, in front end you just need to connect product to the course. For front end editor refer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkSeHimJGF8 Let me know if you face any issues with this.
    intersolbv
    Spectator
    We did connect the product to the course and the course to the product. Still same issue.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Have you set the apply for course setting in the course ? Can you please share the course url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    intersolbv
    Spectator
    We have got it to work, thanks for your patience and support. At first we created the product in the backend. After seeing you tutorial we created it from the front-end with the course. When doing it in this way it works.   Best regards Brian
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for the update that the issue is resolved, so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic. ------------- When you created the product from backend it didn't worked but from front end it worked. This clearly indicates that the connection between the product and course was not set properly. When you create the product from backend and connect it to course then make sure you connect product to course in course settings and course to product in product settings. Or you can simply connect it from the front end.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to setup a offline course connect to woocommerce product?’ is closed to new replies.