How to setup "one course" over "default" demo?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues How to setup "one course" over "default" demo?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    haroon
    Spectator
    Hi, I have setup the default layout in WPLMS. I setup courses, pages and banners and made css customizations. Now I want to install the One course or One instructor layout over it. When I did that, it just disturbed the entire theme. Please tell me how to do this without doing all my content and css settings again?   Regards Haroon
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please make sure When you activate the child theme, the default parent theme should be present in the themes folder deactivated. The child theme files overrides the default theme's file, So if you want then make css changes in child theme's style.css file. Please do not change the default theme's files. Or you can use custom css present in your wp-admin->appearance->customize->custom css: and apply your css changes there. The css code present here is always included in the theme and is not lost. There is also wplms customizer plugin which is never updated (i.e. the changes are never lost) as it is exclusively provided for customization purpose only.
    ozymate
    Spectator
    Not sure what's missing but even after activating the one course child theme the default theme remains the same. How can I get the "one course" layout working as the demo? http://globalfm.com.au/cms/wp-admin/ Username: PAdGhH5e Password: !))PEErLCiKgruSFMv Thanks, Andy
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that the one course child theme became outdated as we moved to the wplms version 2.0.7 coz of the change in architecture of theme . So to make it compatible we removed the course templates from it completely. you can have the one course course layout by changing the course layouts from wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> layouts -> course  . Also there are some of the settings in the on course theme that are need to be done . Like the header setting must be set to "Fixed on scroll" form wplms -> header etc . so after activating the once course child theme and all plugins please go for the setup with sample data .from wp-admin dashboard -> install wplms. Well i guess all that has been done at your end . Please just refer this tip for the home page of one course : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/one-courseone-pagechild-theme-home-page-import/ Also can you please specify if i missed something or you have any other issues with one course ?
    ozymate
    Spectator
    ok got it working. Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming. So marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to setup "one course" over "default" demo?’ is closed to new replies.