how to setup s2member pro plugin

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues how to setup s2member pro plugin

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    CharlesAlabi
    Participant
    hey can you help me how to setup a S2member pro plugin i referred your all the post about the s2member and other membership plugin but no luck found please help me
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    WPLMS is integrated with the paid membership pro plugin as of now completely . The s2 member plugin integration would be just a work around if you really want to integrate with s2 memnber . Please sollow this tip : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/integration-with-restrict-content-pro-or-other-membership-plugins/
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    If you want that we should integrate with the s2 member also then please creat a feature request here : https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/
    CharlesAlabi
    Participant
    Mr vibe, i m not able to find the following highlighted option for membership plugin setup can you help me with the screenshort ? Please note the following points : 1. Your vibe course module plugin version must be 1.9.8.4 or more . 2. Make the courses free if you want to use the membership for the course . 3. Assign membership from the backend . 4. Disable auto allocation of free courses from wp-admin ->lms ->settings. 5. Provide buy membership page link on the button in the fallback message option . i m not able to find the instruction number 3,4,5 Thank you Charlese
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    3. This is covered in S2 settings. It is same as making any normal post visible to Memberships, but instead of post you need to do this for courses. 4. Go to WP Admin - LMS - Setting and search in browser "free course", you'll see the setting, check the checkbox besides it and save the setting. 5. If S2 member has a setting where you can control the Error message which is shown to the user when she accesses a membership restricted page. Then in that message you can add a link to the buy membership page. So when user opens the course page, she sees an error and a link where she can purchase the membership and get access to the course.
    CharlesAlabi
    Participant
    can you make demo for it S2member pro plugin ?
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘how to setup s2member pro plugin’ is closed to new replies.