How to Setup Variable Pricing with Woocommerce

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues How to Setup Variable Pricing with Woocommerce

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jty5010
    Participant
    Hey guys, The idea was to make it so that  by using woocommerce, to sell courses with people being able to choose to pay either weekly, monthly, or one-time payment.  So, for a course with 28 lessons (units), With the weekly option-$4 per week.  Student doesn't have access to next unit, until payment is made, so a unit drip being the idea here Monthly- Currently, I have 4 units in a section.  The idea here being, that for the monthly, I would drip feed per section (so all 4 units available at once), upon payment received. My understanding was that I would need to get Woo Subscriptions, as well as the WPLMS Woocommerce Subscription Integration plugin, and I would be good to go.  However, upon creating the variable pricing in Woocommerce, and going to the course page, I am unable to choose between weekly and monthly...is there another plugin I need in order to accomplish this? Thanks so much!
    Veronica
    jty5010
    Participant
    In looking at the videos, I see that for some reason I dont have a woocommerce area in my LMS-Settings, nor do I have a WPLMS check box when in the variable product area in Woocommerce, nor is there a LMS Settings area in Woocommerce Settings...it's as if the two are not interacting.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    jty5010
    Participant
    Ahh ok.  See this is where the confusion comes in.  In this forum post, it says you just need this plugin, and everything should work fine; https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-woocommerce-subscriptions-addon/ So, in addition to the add-on plugin you posted, do I also need the plugin in the post I linked to above?  Or do I just need the one you posted?
    Veronica
    well woo-commerce is the basic addon for paid course but if you want to more functionality like subscription and different pricing section then you need different ones. it depends on your need
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to Setup Variable Pricing with Woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.