How to skip "add to cart" in woocommerce

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How to skip "add to cart" in woocommerce

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nang78
    Spectator
    Hai, I like my student to click " take this course'  and straight to the checkout page to make payment. Any solution for me?
    Diana
    Participant
    @Nang78, Yes, we have a setting for that in wp-admin >  WPLMS > Miscellaneous > Direct Checkout
    Nang78
    Spectator
    It works! But one error came out, once payment done and "Redirect to Course Page on Order completion ( enable). but the " start this course " button gone, and no button shown to press in the course page. I need to back to the course category page list to press " start this course ", but still once I press start this course in category page, I can't start to watch any videos without " continue this course " button shown. Please advice~
    Diana
    Participant
    @Nang78, Edit the course and in the settings section you will find a switch, "Hide Course Button" something like this You actually enabled this switch due to which the button is not visible
    Nang78
    Spectator
    done, thanks again!
    Diana
    Participant
    @Nang78, As issue is resolved. I am closing this topic
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to skip "add to cart" in woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.