How to translate courses and other

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues How to translate courses and other

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    benhimmich
    Participant
    Hello, I just installed wordpress and WPLMS theme and I would like to know how to translate course, quizz etc. Do I have to create one course/quizz/... per language ? And what about menus, pages ? Do I have to create one menu/page per language too ? Do you have a plugin for this ? I thank you very much.
    benhimmich
    Participant
    Hello, Another question: can you translate WPLMS theme for us in french ? If it's ok for you, I would like to know how much does it cost and h<span id="result_box" class="short_text" lang="en">ow quickly can you <span class="">complete this task.</span></span>   Thank you very much.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can translate the theme easily. Please refer these two tips for translation purpose: 1) https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-codestyling-localization-plugin/ 2) https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/ NOTE: The plugins are provided in the attachments. You can use codestyling or loco translate plugin according to your convenience.
    megatopsii
    Participant
    Dear Sir, I just tried to download BOTH plugins <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">codestyling or loco translate plugins BUT not provided at Wp plugins.</span> Could you please send me BOTH plugins, thanks. By the way, can I use both plugins to complete the translation? Thanks for the information. Regards, Mega Tjandra
    megatopsii
    Participant
    Dear Sir, I've just found out that there is Loco Translation plugin and now I try to translate and will ask you if any problem. Thanks for GREAT support. Best regards, Mega Tjandra  
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to translate courses and other’ is closed to new replies.