How use same video for different course category without duplicate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting How use same video for different course category without duplicate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    thusithdb
    Participant
    Hi, I want to use same video for different course category with different starting times. Ex: >Main category: 2021 -Theory Class >Location1 class Video section name: Introduction chemistry (Start date 25/03/2021) >Location2 class Video section name: Introduction chemistry (Start date 22/03/2021) >Location3 class Video section name: Introduction chemistry (Start date 29/03/2021) According to above example, same video (Introduction chemistry) need to add under different category for start different date time. Is there any option to do this without duplicating course with different times? Thanks, Thusitha
    Diana
    Participant
    You can set more than 2 course categories for the same course. In this way, no need to create a new course altogether for a new course category Simply, use that same course for the other category
    thusithdb
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Thanks for your reply. Actually I want to show same course in different category with different start time. If I add more than one category to same course is there any way to set different start date for courses? Thanks, Thusitha
    Diana
    Participant
    I have no idea what you are trying to achieve by setting different category, and different start time But, we have this addon, wplms batches https://wplms.io/downloads/wplms-batches/ You can check the functionality of this addon, you can create batches in a course and then you can set different time for each batch Suppose, you have a course named Chemistry You can create two batches: Batch A(morning shift), Batch B(Evening Shift) This Addon provides this functionality of having different currciulum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How use same video for different course category without duplicate’ is closed to new replies.