Hyperlinks no longer underlined

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Hyperlinks no longer underlined

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rrothman
    Participant
    Hi, I deactivated and reactivated the WPLMS theme because I had a error in the course status page. That is fine now, but my hyperlinks are no longer underlined, they do still link, it's just hard to see even with a very different color. Wondering what I can do to solve this problem. Thanks, Rachel
    logan
    Please share the page URL and screenshots.
    rrothman
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Paste this code in wp-admin >> appearance >> customize >> custom css. a{text-decoration: underline !Important;} refer: https://share.getcloudapp.com/p9u5Z9mG
    rrothman
    Participant
    Is there a way that I can do this only in text. I do not want all my menus, class links and headings to be underlined, just when I have the hyperlinks in the text. Thanks Rachel
    logan
    that's why i asked the page url for all and screenshot so that i can write page-specific codes. anyways while you are using hyperlink tag then use this: <a style="text-decoration: underline !Important;"> </a> this is inline-css.
    rrothman
    Participant
    Okay. You should be able to see my screen shot now. Sorry that you were not able to.
    logan
    Dear, I have already shared the solutions.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Hyperlinks no longer underlined’ is closed to new replies.