I am facing Many problems now

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting I am facing Many problems now

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    yogeshbhola258
    Spectator
    I am facing too many problems now a days. Will you please help me out? 1) I hide footer footer and choose copyright footer only. But whole footer is still showing on my complete website. 2) I can see a login button on top header in my website. But after login, I am unable to see any "logout" button. I am just tired in finding how to add this logout things. 3) I did not setup any menu from admin panel. And here I am. On top of the theme I see a notice written as "Setup Menus in Admin Panel". Is setting up menu is compulsory? 4) I activated sticky header scroll from WPLMS header>>> sticky header. But it is not working.
    Veronica
    hi 1: for that make sure in the footer sidebar only the copyright text is added and the footer menu should be disabled 2: well this should be available by default we need to check this on your site please confirm which version you are using of the theme and plugins 3: if you don't want to show that then we can hide that with custom CSS 4: well can you please let us know what is not working there?
    yogeshbhola258
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, You forgot to provide site URL so that I can check. please provide URL also.
    yogeshbhola258
    Spectator
    Ada
    Participant
    yogeshbhola258
    Spectator
    yogeshbhola258
    Spectator
    Ada
    Participant
    yogeshbhola258
    Spectator
    yogeshbhola258
    Spectator
    Ada
    Participant
    Ada
    Participant
    For registration issue you can follow this tip https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/custom-registration-forms-in-wplms/ please make sure you have enable some settings: goto wp-admin -> lms – > settings -> emails -> email options -> edit activation email template -> check if there is any template there . please make sure you have enable touch points in lms setting and also have filled in lms>>settings>> emails Or please create a new topic for this issue as it will be very ambiguous to answer different queries in same topic. And we follow one topic=one query.
    yogeshbhola258
    Spectator
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Please use this css code for the button link in header

nav .menu li a{
        box-shadow: 6px 8px 13px 0 #c5ced1;
        background-color:#005678 !important;
        color:white !important;
        max-height:70px !important;
        padding:15px !important;
        border-radius:6px;
        transition-duration: 0.3s;

}
    nav .menu li{
        margin-top:10px;
    }
    nav .menu li a:hover{
        background-color:#99a8b6 !important;
        color:black !important;
    }

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘I am facing Many problems now’ is closed to new replies.