I am unable to translate these strings

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues I am unable to translate these strings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gioshalik26
    Participant
    1. On course page below Start Course button and progress bar there is string "DAYS" which shows course length in time. I am unable to translate this string.

2. After deactivating auto-allocation I get this message whenever I start course with new user: "CONGRATULATIONS ! YOU'VE BEEN SUBSCRIBED TO THE COURSE" I can not translate this string.

3. In student dashboard > profile page > under first View tab there is string "BASE" I can not translate this string.

4. in course page > drive, there are strings that are not in BuddyDrive translation files like: "SORRY, THERE WAS NO BUDDYDRIVE ITEMS FOUND."  and "ALL FILES" tab.

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) Try tranalating the wplms theme and the vibe course module plugin for this. 2) This string is present in the vibe customtypes plugin, so try translating the vibe customtypes plugin for this. 3) This comes from the buddypress, so try translating the buddypress plugin for this. 4) This comes from the buddydrive plugin, so try translating the buddydrive plugin for this.
    gioshalik26
    Participant
    I was able to translate 1. and 2. By the way 1. was in customtypes plugins. I still was not able to find 3. and 4. what are the other alternatives for translating these strings?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please refer this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/ Then try translating the buddypress and buddydrive plugin. Let me know if this helps.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘I am unable to translate these strings’ is closed to new replies.