I can not see the course list

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting I can not see the course list

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    limefriends
    Participant
    Hi. Before I get started, I'm getting help from a Google translator. Hi. I need help. If you connect with administrator account, non-login account, normal user account, the list of courses will be loaded normally. However, if you are logged in as a teacher, you will not be able to see the course list and will display an error message { You have not subscribed to any courses. }. Most of the work was done by extracting functions from WPLMS and customizing them through my own plugin called child Theme or PTaking. The role of ptaking is to check the page id, erase all the contents of the page, and load the html of the file I created. May I ask you to check my problem to fix this problem?
    You can share your admin account and FTP account if you need to. This seems to be a problem I have caused because I made a custom mistake, but I have not found a way to solve this problem. I need you to help me. ㅠㅠ While I was posting on this forum now, the general user also got an error that I can not check the course I get the same error as my teacher I do not have a problem, but I think that it is a cache problem because suddenly there is a problem. <!--?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?--> $cache_duration
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    limefriends
    Participant
    Thank you for answer.   My account is not causing any problems for me. But I still do not know why the previous problem occurred. I just want to believe that the wrong data was cached and problematic during development.   There is no problem </div>
    logan
    hello, Yes it was cache issue only or may be it could be your browser cookie. Please clear them and check with different browsers and devices. if issue still happens let me know.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘I can not see the course list’ is closed to new replies.