I can not translate the Vibe Custom Types plugin with Loco Translate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues I can not translate the Vibe Custom Types plugin with Loco Translate

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    joanboira
    Participant
    I can not translate the Vibe Custom Types plugin with Loco Translate This is the message that appears in Loco traducir: Additional files found This package is not completely configured, so we do not know what the following files are for. Click on the installation tab to finish the package configuration. There is part that has been translated, but the Settings tabs and most singen in English. How can I solve that? Thank you!
    logan
    Dear Friend, Please create a backup of your additional files that are showing error and delete those folders . then try to translate. if still it is showing error please share your wp-admin credentials with screenshots we will look into this matter. Refer this tutorial: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/ Best regards.
    joanboira
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hey, Please make me sure you did not use POEDIT to translate these strings. Please share a screenshot of the problem so that i can check the issue and provide you better solutions. Regards.  
    joanboira
    Participant
    Hello Logan, Yes, I used Poedit, since I have bought the update to translate all the strings automatically.If I do everything with Loco Translate it has to be one by one, and that's crazy, to translate the whole theme and all the plugins.You have to have a solution to translate it automatically, right?
    logan
    Dear friend, we don't own loco translate plugin. this is most sophisticated plugin over wordpress, millions are using this without any problem. trust me. If the translated language is your mother tongue it would be easy for you. open theme and plugins 1 by 1 and start translation from beginning to end. once you are done with the translation don't forget to save the translated file globally so that you may never suffer translation string loss after update. *POedit is used only for updating pot file. use loco translate to translate the string. and don't forget to save and sync the file. All the best. for any other information please let me know.
    joanboira
    Participant
    It does not translate all the time after the entire theme is corrected line by line and all the add-ons with Loco Translate, a lot of English text still appears, for example in LMS / settings. I do not know what else to do ... Please I need urgent help, I do not have to finish the configuration to put my school online.
    Ava
    Hi Joanboira Can you please share the screenshots of the strings which are not translating, because if you are following the all steps accordingly, it must not be happening. And in case of, LMS/settings, all strings come from Vibe Custom Types.  Translate the strings of Vibe Custom Types. Once you are done with the translation don't forget to save and sync the po | mo file. Please make sure you copy translated file into global language folder from loco translate. then string will be secured even if you do update. Loco Translate > Plugins > Vibe Custom Types
    joanboira
    Participant
    According to Loco he became 100% but in the screenshots. With the access to the site that you send in a previous message, can you check it, please? Thank you!!! You can see the screenshots in the following link: https://joanboira.com/locotranslate-error/
    logan
    Hey there, I am not able to access with given credentials. please provide us a valid one. Refer: http://prntscr.com/lzlyva *For your kind of information: All strings are not coming from vibe custom types. you need to update all strings from theme as well as plugins too. dont forget to save and sync the PO |MO FILE. 
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘I can not translate the Vibe Custom Types plugin with Loco Translate’ is closed to new replies.