I cannot Add Students to Course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting I cannot Add Students to Course

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    peterishola
    Spectator
    I noticed that I cannot add students to course on my website through the admin area of my course from the front end. Kindly help me with it
    peterishola
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @petrishola, Okay, I checked on your site and yes it is not working whereas the console shoiwng undefined 404 api call. Your theme is updated to the latest version but not your plugins they are still of old versions. Please update all plugins as well and then check again. Let me know if it still not works
    peterishola
    Spectator
    All my plugins are up to date. I have no notification to update any plugin.
    Diana
    Participant
    @peterishola, Checking now....
    Diana
    Participant
    I checked almost all the plugins but it is not working. May be it is a version conflict between plugins and theme. You are not getting the plugin update notice because here you have to login so that it will hit on our server to check the version: http://prntscr.com/rum9dk Manual Method you can install the plugins manually from ftp or cpanel also . Just upload all the plugins in your wp-content/themes/wplms/plugins folder in your wp-content/plugins folder . then just simply unzip them. Right now I am unable to access your site. If you can share your cpanel credentials then please do share and make sure to have a backup of your site Mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials
    peterishola
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    peterishola
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘I cannot Add Students to Course’ is closed to new replies.