I cannot use submenu from Loggedin users

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Migrating & Upgrading I cannot use submenu from Loggedin users

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello, I'm working in VibeBP Loggedin Menu, but when I try to use it if you want to see the options in the menu, it redirects you automatically to the /app site. menu How can I fix it? to use the options of the submenu. video proof Thank you
    Veronica
    hi are you using BuddyPress single page? if yes then the same will happen because it directly redirects to the dashboard and from there you can use the VibeBP Loggedin Menu
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello @Veronica, how can I know if I'm using BuddyPress single page? I have these page settings And these Buddypress plugins Thank you.
    Veronica
    hi you can check this: https://docs.wplms.io/administrator-guide/step-by-step-guide-for-administrators/buddypress-single-page
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello, I followed and made those changes of that guide, but user button is still redirecting to the app, the only thing that changed is our url to register and login, with the page I had just created: link
    Veronica
    hi if you use BuddyPress single page then that will redirect to the PWA dashboard by default if you disable that and enable global login then that that will allow you to select the submenu of loggedin menu
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Thank you Veronica, I could fix it with the second choice.
    Veronica
    good to know this helps you
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘I cannot use submenu from Loggedin users’ is closed to new replies.