i cant activate video vibe

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe i cant activate video vibe

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Gnco83
    Participant
    i want to activate video vibe but i still got the free trial button and when i click on it, it start to download and then it stops and give the message: free trial consumed on site educarteonline.org and i didnt use it and i already purchased the addon i just want to activate but im not getting the field to enter my key   thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Gnco83
    Participant
    hello thank you for your response   i already did it as you recommend, but in the add ons area i cant enter the license because it keeps telling me free trial and when i click on it, i get this message: free trial consumed on site educarteonline.org, and i didnt use it.    
    Gnco83
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please share your site url and admin credentials in private reply to fix this out ,
    Gnco83
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Gnco83
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you have to make sure that the app that your created on developer.vimeo.com has upload access .You have to request for upload access from video in your app home page . https://prnt.sc/tiy5t2 If already done and still having issues then please share your vimeo credentials as well to check .    
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘i cant activate video vibe’ is closed to new replies.