I Cant create new location

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting I Cant create new location

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I Cant create new location Course from the Frontend, you have the credentials in other topics to check it. Thanks
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Are you not able to create course from frontend ? if there is another issue please explain properly with some refer, Thanks,
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I can create course from Frontend but I can not create new locations for the news courses from Frontend
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Follow this tip : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CStdvebwnUw If there is any issue share admin credentials in private reply, Thanks,
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I dont have problems with news  
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    The problem is create new locations from the Frontend when I create a new Course or edit it. I cant create new Locations for the Courses.
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, I guess you didn't read my reply. Okay, Let me explain in a different way The filter hook on which we are adding this option of add new category and add new location option in frontend is same for both So, in your customizer plugin you added the code for add new category option but it will be applied on Add New Location Option as well I hope I am clear this time
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    Sorry, now it is clear for me. I would like Instructor could add new Location but not new Category. If is not posible, OK but maybe you can considerer for futures updates. Thanks
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    I delete that lines in customizer plugin but the problem continue. Please check it
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    While you find a solution to the problem, I have added the code again that you told me (in customizer) to not allow instructors to create new categories in their courses. This is the code I add in wplms-customizer.php: add_filter('wplms_front_end_new_tax_cap',function($flag){ return false; });  
    Diana
    Participant
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    thanks, you can close this topic
    Diana
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming. Closing the topic
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘I Cant create new location’ is closed to new replies.