I Can’t edit single courses from frontend

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues I Can’t edit single courses from frontend

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    htrejo
    Participant
    Hi, I can't edit single courses from the frontend. http://somup.com/crnOIeDpfT Already downloaded and update the WPLMS version to 4.097 and v4. Please, help us. Everytime you put a new update, we have some troubles with the edition of courses. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    HI I checked your site and found out you have updated wordpress but you have not updated the vibe and wplms- plugins . Please update your vibe customtypes and vibe course module plugin in order to resolve this issue .
    htrejo
    Participant
    Hi Alex, How can you check our site without the credentials to login? I check and the plugins are updated. Vibe Course Module -> Versión 3.9.9.6 Vibe Custom Types -> Versión 3.9.9.1 https://tinyurl.com/y8xywct2 I need your help, thanks
    htrejo
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Can you see the issue? Can I give you our credentials to update the plugins and finally solve the problem? we await your answer thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please update the vibe shortcodes plugin as well to latest version in order to resolve .
    htrejo
    Participant
    Alex, Which is the latest update for those plugin? Wp doesn't show me. Our plugins versions are: Vibe Course Module -> Versión 3.9.9.6 Vibe Custom Types -> Versión 3.9.9.1 Vibe ShortCodes -> Versión 3.9.9.1 I need a good support. I paid for it.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi I checked everything seems to be fine , we would need your valid ftp creds in order to check this .
    htrejo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok fixed it by changing this line in your wplms front end plugin.
    htrejo
    Participant
    OK, we noticed the changes. But it ´d be great if you tell us which line you changed and where you made it. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    well the change is in wplms front end plugin -> wplms-front-end.php
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘I Can’t edit single courses from frontend’ is closed to new replies.