I can’t upload profile image

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting I can’t upload profile image

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    lidiamm
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    lidiamm
    Participant
    Looks like it works now! You did something?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    No I did nothing , i just tested and it was working already.
    lidiamm
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    lidiamm
    Participant
    Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, it seems random but I just read more users who are having the same problem. Also, whenever you upload a new photo it works, the problem is when you log out, log back in and again the photo is not visible. And it is very enlightening that it happens on the front of the web, on the home page, in the rest it does not happen. Aren't you going to fix it? Aren't you going to investigate it until you solve it?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We will inverstigate but everytime we check code and check the issue on your site its not replicated . Im also not able to replicate the issue on any of our demos or local setup .The issue is site specific and intermittent . Deactivating cache plugin solves the issue . Assuming the issue is due to the caching plugin conflict maybe.
    lidiamm
    Participant
    It can't be caching because I don't have any cache plugin activated. It is a developing website and I never use caching plugins on a developing website. I have read the forum and more users have the same problem. So you should spend some time figuring this out, because the broken avatar looks really bad on the home page.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi again I tested this and found it to be working fine on your site without the caching plugin activated . Can you please check this again or share a video of the issue being replicated?
    lidiamm
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi I am not able to replicate the issue can you please share how exactly you are able to replicate the issue?
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘I can’t upload profile image’ is closed to new replies.