I can't upload theme zip.files

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues I can't upload theme zip.files

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    zawiyati
    Participant
    Hi, I need a help to upload my theme zip files i have increased max upload to 64M but still not able to upload when it reach to 100% i am getting " the link you followed has been expired" ?! Regards
    zawiyati
    Participant
      I am able to upload it through ftp but i cant see the theme in dashboard. Kindly help. Regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay we will help you out  please share your site url , admin credentials and a valid ftp credentials in private reply to check this issue at your end . please also tell which demo you wanna install  ?
    kukki26
    Participant
    I am facing the same issue.  Can you help?
    maximus
    @kukki26 Have you increased the max upload size to 128M. If not please try after increasing the size. And also please create your own topic , it is considered impolite when you start replying on other's support topic. if we need to check site we can ask you credentials. if i ask you credentials on someone's topic and if you share your credentials , they will get an email with your credentials. it is not good for security reason. also share some screenshots for better and fast support.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘I can't upload theme zip.files’ is closed to new replies.