I don´t see the forum, the group and drive in couse page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues I don´t see the forum, the group and drive in couse page

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
    If I have activated "WP Admin – LMS – Settings – Revert permalinks" I don´t see the forum, the group and drive in course page. If i have NOT activated "WP Admin – LMS – Settings – Revert permalinks" I see the forum and the group but I don't see admin, activity, events and drive in the course page. Example: If I have NOT activated "WP Admin – LMS – Settings – Revert permalinks" and press "events tab" I see de start course like the image. Help please.
    sandy
    yes this is an issue. Would be resolved in Vibe custom types 2.0.5
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
    Ok thanks!!!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The issue is resolved. Please confirm.
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
    Now only "drive" no run
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
    Please, can you check the "drive"?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Make sure BuddyDrive plugin is installed and active. a. For Drive you need to Connect a  page at WP Admin - Settings - Buddypress - Pages - BuddyDrive. b. Next you need to re-save the drive permalink.  
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
    Not work :(
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    It is working in our live demo : http://themes.vibethemes.com/wplms/skins/modern/ Please tell if you've followed above instructions. Also make sure you've connected a page (any new blank page) at WP Admin - Settings - BuddyPress - Pages - BuddyDrive
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
    This is my web and my admin credentials. www.escuelacine.com user: mc_deimon password: delunoalocho Check this link please: http://www.escuelacine.com/curso/curso-de-adobe-premiere/?action=drive&drive
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @mc_deimon : Marked as bug. Course Drive not opening when revert permalinks enabled. https://trello.com/c/yk6Q33b8
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
    And Course Drive and EVENTS not opening when revert permalinks DISABLED.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is a know issue with the course permalinks .When the course permalinks has been changed to any custom link then this issue appears . We have detected and fixed and same will be available in the next update of vibe course module  .
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Its been resolved in the latest version, Please check and confirm the same. Latest Versions WPLMS v 2.0.6 Vibe Course Module v 2.0.6 Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.6 Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.6 WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.6 WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.6 WPLMS Front End v 2.0.6 WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.6 WPLMS Modern Child Theme v 2.0.6
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘I don´t see the forum, the group and drive in couse page’ is closed to new replies.