I have a problem with the "video vibe" plugin

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe I have a problem with the "video vibe" plugin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Hello, please, I have a problem with the "video vibe" plugin.
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well please check your php configuration upload_max_filesize and post_max_size should be more than 120MB in order to upload files more than this .
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    OK thank you. The server team has already changed the settings. The limits are now at 512Mb. Now the video is uploading! However, the video appears on vimeo with error. It displays the following message "An error occurred while trying to upload the video". What could be happening?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it can be the sevrer again .I guess the memory limit is being exhausted while uploading the video to vimeo . what we do is to read the all data of the uploaded video from your server and send it all in one go to vimeo server to upload it on vimeo . Now it might be possible while reading this much big file data more than 100Mb server might be crashing . Please also make sure that php memory limit is also set to 512MB ?
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    memory limit should also be 1024MB . the issue is related to server actually no normal server can read data and send it on the another server specially nearly 200MB . We are working on resummable uploads which will upload video chunk by chunk on vimeo in upcoming updtae of video vibe so that this issues should not appear .
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I am checking if vimeo has stopped the support to upload large files from its old api . Vimeo api stable version is 3.4 and we are using 3.3.1 .  
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Yes please. Teachers are writing to us about this problem, saying that they are no longer able to upload videos.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the issue is actually related to server parameters .The only solution we have right now is to develop the resumable small chunk uploads to vimeo in video vibe plugin which is changing the whole code of videovibe which will take some time  .  
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    I think this is necessary. Because that is the function of video vibe plugin. It doesn't make sense if we can't upload videos through it.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes we know we are working on it.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘I have a problem with the "video vibe" plugin’ is closed to new replies.