I have an other issue with the EVENTON Plugin

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues I have an other issue with the EVENTON Plugin

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    Hi, Dear support. Since last support with you, this message has appeared on top of the dashboard. EventON DailyView is enabled but not effective. EventON needs to be installed and activated. Everything seems to be working but this message is there... I'm waiting for your help. Best regards.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this appears when your eventon plugin is not activate or renamed folder of it is active and not the original one . To fix that please share your site url and admin credentials .
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    installed again a new version of eventon plugin to resolve this .  
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes the actual eventon plugin i installed in your site from cpanel is deleted now .   Please activate the eventon plugin in your site I just install and deleted the old one .  
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ok sure.
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We are releasing theme update tommorrow with latest version of eventon plugin. After updating theme you will be able to update it using this tip : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-update-visual-composer/
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Would need admin credentials again to check this .Seems like you have changed the password .
    IFORIT
    Spectator
    Hi, I have the same problem with Eventon. How can I fix this?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check if you are able to see the events option in your wp-admin panel . The other things is to create an event and connect it to the course then check in that course are you able to see that event in events tab or not ? If all of these are working you can actually ignore the warning .
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘I have an other issue with the EVENTON Plugin’ is closed to new replies.