I need a Filter System Creating For Questions

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request I need a Filter System Creating For Questions

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    armerdesign
    Spectator
    I am currently creating a Question Bank system The user creates the Question Bank dynamically based upon a number of selections. I need help/assistance on a specific filter (QUESTION STATUS) which allows the user to select from the following: – All / none – Unused – Used and Correct – Used and Incorrect The user needs to select at least one option (All is default and will allow all questions answered correctly or incorrectly including unused). Two options can be selected for instance Unused and Used and Correct OR Unused and Used and Incorrect. Is this possible using the current plugin or does it require development? If development is required, please can you advise on costs/timescale. Thanks in advance
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    closing as discussion going on here : https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/filtering-dynamic-quiz-questions-2
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘I need a Filter System Creating For Questions’ is closed to new replies.