I need some adjustments

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues I need some adjustments

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    I need some adjustments me found on the course
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, you can use this custom css please add this css in your appearance>>customize>>custom css
    .single-course.c6 #item-admins{ grid-template-columns: repeat(auto-fill,minmax(300px,1fr)); } .instructor_course{ grid-template-columns: 40px 300px; } .instructor_course h5.course_instructor a{ color:#fff !important; }   div#item-header ul.breadcrumbs li span a{ color:#fff !important; } div#item-header ul.breadcrumbs li a span{ color:#fff !important; } .breadcrumbs li+li:before{ color:#fff !important; }
    check here:http://prntscr.com/pyd1up
    change the color according to your need.
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi, you can use this custom css
    .pagetitle a.link{ color:#fff; } .about_instructor h3,.instructor_bio{ color:#fff; } ul.instructor_stats li span.fa.fa-user,li strong,label{ color:#fff; }
    but the normal colors that appear in this section is something that so please make sure in the backend maybe you have set up the present color setting!!!
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Veronica
    ok then, I only can do one thing here which is that, you, provide me the proper screenshots of the text color-related issue whenever you found it on your site and don't forget to share the page URL of that issue i will fix it one by one.
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Hi @Veronica I learned how to change color. Thank you Please close the topic
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation. closing.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘I need some adjustments’ is closed to new replies.