I want to hide activity stream.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting I want to hide activity stream.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It seems like that you have enabled wp_debug n your wordpress . Can you please disabled it . Also please try updating your wplms theme and all its plugins to the latest version and again check the issue ?
    orangesnowman
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    orangesnowman
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    orangesnowman
    Participant
    I have updated Theme & All Plugins. Debugiing is also disabled. I have used custom code and taken care of Seek Lock and Download of files. My issues right now are: 1. Students can mark unit complete via link at bottom and proceed to quiz without viewing Video Unit. I have enabled Media Lock but it's not working. 2. When Student proceeds to Quiz, No matter how many answers are selected progress of quiz remains at 0/X, Program doesn't seem to recognize the no of answers selected. 3. Upon "Submit Quiz", Animation just keeps running infinitely. No evaluation of submitted takes place. When we refresh page, It says check results, But no answer is marked correct instead a clock is shown instead of True/False. This project is way overdue, and client is killing me. Kindly give expedite answer and please answer in detail. Look into this on urgent basis. I am getting cursory answers and query is getting answered once a day or even after a couple of days. This is now in in EMERGENCY stage. Client is already demanding Charge reversal. PLEASE HELP URGETLY.
    orangesnowman
    Participant
    Also, Unit locking is broken as well. As soon as you submit quiz, irrespective of result Next Module link becomes active.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Checking...  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    1. The Media Lock only works with the default WP Media player and it seems you've added some custom code which stops the WordPRess media player from loading. The custom code you;ve added, first re-labels the video elemnts as customvideo element and then on the runtime relabels it as video. Since it happens in runtime the WPLMS code is not able to detect any video code. ------- 2,3. If you notice all the javascript stops executing. The progress bar is not moving on unit completion. Please check if you've added any further customisations which can impact this. Also try removing the customisation you;ve added to fix the point number 1.     p.s : It seems you have not tried the theme customiser settings at all in WP Admin - Appearance - Customizer.  
    orangesnowman
    Participant
    Default seek lock via Google Code isn't working so we had to add custom code. If I remove custom code, Video isn't playing altogether. You see only blank player with video starting to download automatically. You can see Unit 3 onwards. Kindly show us the way to implement our requirement without custom code. Regarding, Customizer, How can it help? There are only color change options there.
    orangesnowman
    Participant
    Let me re-iterate our basic requirements. 1. Students should not be able to Download video. Neither directly, Nor via copy link etc. 2. No Fast forward of Video. ( Seek Lock) 3. Only Proceed to Quiz after ensuring student has watched full video. Help us achieve this. Login credentials supplied enjoy admin privileges. Pl see what you can do.   Also, regarding 2 & 3 , I see a lot of other users are facing the same issue.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    1. Any resource in public domain can not be 100% protected (reference). The basic checks can be added to prevent downloads like hot linking prevention etc. 2. The code is tested. Do you want us to add it in your site ? 3. The seek lock and Unit lock in course would enable this.    
    orangesnowman
    Participant
    I am really frustrated now with the quality of support I am getting. It is evident from replied that no one is really taking trouble to EVEN REALLY READ whatever I am posting. What I am getting ineffective stock replies. Not a single of my queries have been solved by any of your replies. Neither wise crack answers like "Don't duplicate ... we will continue discussion here...." are helping. To top it all,  am not even getting an answer however ineffective a day. Whatever progress I have achieved till now is by my own painstaking research and troubleshooting. If I say I am disappointed with SUPPORT! I have received, It would REALLY be an understatement. As I said, This is now beyond EMERGENCY. I am now sure I have lost this client due to all the delay. I have already written-off money spent on the theme. Now back to discussion, Seek Lock is not working even after adding the code in Footer. Refer to screenshot linked below. Seek lock works fine when I don't get an error. But, When I get error shown in screenshot, Seek lock doesn't work. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6PcrimR1qaObkRrNjNGQm1jTmM/view?usp=sharing Please have close look and solve this please. Let me know If I need to update the code in Google Analytics Code part in Footer.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
      Seek lock is working absolutely fine. refer video : http://www.screencast.com/t/QaeyG9uq Please let me know if I have missed something. The tips are only for DIY users who can implement them, we do not recommend everyone to use all the tips. If you're unable to use the tips, please consider hiring a freelancer for the job.
    orangesnowman
    Participant
    Actually I made some changes after I posted my query. Seek lock seems to work right now. I removed the code from Footer section and added the code via Custom Code plugin. But, Now error at the bottom of video which was infrequent, has become 100% regular. Kindly remove error or guide me about removing it.      
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok I have marked this as a bug, and it will be resolved in the next update of vibe course module plugin. Trello: https://trello.com/c/2eHsGZN1
    OBme
    Spectator
    it took 3 hours, just to figure out to hide the activity tab in all user profiles. the solution above worked finally, please guys, keep it somewhere where its accessible. Believe me, everyone would like to do this. Its imp, activity tab is very bad because it looks like spying. Also, the settings in WPLMS don't work at all.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • The topic ‘I want to hide activity stream.’ is closed to new replies.