I want to return these products and refund my payments

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting I want to return these products and refund my payments

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    yahya1010
    Participant
    I purchased your theme from Theme Forest and bought two plugins here, but these plugins did not work I have been trying to contact you for days through Facebook and through your support, but you do not reply I want to return these products and refund my payments as I will not use them because the support service is so bad Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    Support on Facebook is delayed because most of the team members are on Forums so whenever you face any issue do post here and we are always here to assist users in every possible way Can you please give us a chance, so that we can help you ? Please share your issue here which plugin is not working
    yahya1010
    Participant
    Ok but if you can't solve the problem then please return the money to me The story begins I bought the template(WPLMS) for the course appointment feature and in order to get that feature I bought this plugin (Vibe Appointments Instructor booking addon) Then I found it wasn't working so I bought the (WPLMS Appointments) plugin Also And when I bought it I discovered that I could have gotten my first plug-in for free if I had bought this. So far no problem But the problem is that the first plug-in does not work in version 3 and it works in version 4 but with many problems because version 4 has a lot of problems. When I settled with version 3 and added the second component to it, WPLMS Appointments, I found some problems in the reservation of the teacher and student account. Whenever I want to create an appointment, I get no response. When I checked the buttons, I found these errors in the JavaScript files this is screenshot
    yahya1010
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    You shared the instructor credentials, Can you please share admin credentials so that I can check in the code as well
    yahya1010
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    yahya1010
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    yahya1010
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay, Sure
    yahya1010
    Participant
    yahya1010
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Can we close this topic now?
    yahya1010
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘I want to return these products and refund my payments’ is closed to new replies.