I want to use social sharing links

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues I want to use social sharing links

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi, I want to use social sharing links on some pages in my website , like this page  
    bamcse
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your ftp credentials to check this issue . I guess it is due to arabic langauge .need to change a php function .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please ignore its for myself : use stripos
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    fixed it at your site ,same fix will appear in next update of custom learning path
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi, Still the social icon doesn't appear in the pages .... I create a page and use the default template ....( is this the right procedure to add a social sharing icon in the page ??? ) but nothing appear !!!!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi, I want to show the same social sharing icons in other pages like ( about us , contact us .....etc ) <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; background-color: #e8e8e8;">I think  to do that must  using a default page template, but I tried and no social sharing icons added on my page !!!!</span>
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Please replace page.php file with the given below page.php file in child theme. File : http://www.filedropper.com/page  
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi, I can't find any file name page.php in child theme!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, If there is no page.php file then kindly paste this file in child theme .
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘I want to use social sharing links’ is closed to new replies.