I would like the following items shown in the image below not to appear for teac

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting I would like the following items shown in the image below not to appear for teac

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Hello please I would like the following items shown in the image below not to appear for teachers and students. How should I proceed? Inbox Activity Friends Notifications Forums posts Groups Points history Achievements Points Settings> Email Settings> Export data Settings> Delete account Settings> Profile visibility
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Add this code in wp-admin > Plugins > Editor > Select WPLMS Customizer plugin > wplms-customizer.php add_action( 'bp_actions', 'remove_buddpress_tabs', 99 ); function remove_buddpress_tabs() { global $bp; if(!current_user_can('manage_options')){ bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'activity' );  bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'friends' );  bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'notifications' ); bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'forums' );  bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'messages' ); bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'mycred-history' );  bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'groups' );  bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'bos-bp-achievements' );  bp_core_remove_nav_item( 'points' );  bp_core_remove_subnav_item( 'settings', 'profile' ); } }
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Try this code for these tabs   add_action( 'bp_actions', 'remove_settings_subnav', 99 ); function remove_settings_subnav() { global $bp; if(!current_user_can('manage_options')){     bp_core_remove_subnav_item( 'settings', 'profile' );     bp_core_remove_subnav_item( 'settings', 'notifications' );     bp_core_remove_subnav_item( 'settings', 'data' ); } } same working fine: http://prntscr.com/txpb6f And for logged in menu tab that you can remove from LMS > Settings > Logged In menu remove and save
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Ok It worked! Tnks
    Diana
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming. Closing the topic
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘I would like the following items shown in the image below not to appear for teac’ is closed to new replies.