If you change the course access – cron doesn't change

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues If you change the course access – cron doesn't change

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Hi there, I've noticed an issue. Let's say a user have the course for 20 more days. If I enable "Course Expiry mail" then this user will receive the mail in 19 days. However, if I manually increase the access for 30 days the user still receive the expiry mail in 19 days, not in 19+30 days. Could you fix this please?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we also handle this .The cron job to send expiry mail gets adjusted. Can you please send a scenario where cron job does not get reset ?
    LuizBra
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I was wrong ,this is an issue in vibe course module plugin . It will be fixed in the next update of vibe course module plugin . Thanks for reporting it .
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Can you please let us know when it will be available?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well fix has been done . We are doing couple of more bug fixes ,after that it will be available . If you need it in urgent then please share your site url ,admin creds and ftp creds in private reply .I will add the fix .
    LuizBra
    Participant
    Please just tell us what to change and we'll change it ourselves
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It's in multiple files. Can you please share your FTP details to add this fix. by the way, we will be releasing the update most probably by Tuesday.
    LuizBra
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Fix has been added .now if you re-schedule someone subscription it will reset email .It wont work for old users for which you adjusted subscription .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘If you change the course access – cron doesn't change’ is closed to new replies.