I'm unable to edit or delete any widget

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues I'm unable to edit or delete any widget

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Mk.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    rohithp
    Spectator
    Even if I did once I hit refresh the page they start showing up
    Mk
    Kindly share your Site url and admin credentials in private reply and also share which widget you were working on.
    rohithp
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rohithp
    Spectator
    I also have another issue with widgets no. of courses, units, students widgets are not changing
    Mk
    This could be a third party plugin which is causing code conflicts.
    1. Please deactivate all installed 3rd party plugins.
    2. Delete browsers cache
    3. Re-save permalinks.
    And check widgets are working fine or not. If yes by installing each one please check which one is creating conflict, also reply us.  
    rohithp
    Spectator
    Yeah got it, it is WPLMS demo 8 plugin
    rohithp
    Spectator
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">no. of courses, units, students widgets are still from the demo and are not changing</span>
    rohithp
    Spectator
    How should I install the demo without demo8 plugin installed
    Mk
    How should I install the demo without demo8 plugin installed
    Demo 8 is not a essential plugin. We need it only for setup. After setup you can deactivate it.  
    rohithp
    Spectator
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">no. of courses, units, students widgets are still from the demo and are not changing, </span> <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">note: yeah it's duplicate because I didn't get the reply for this.</span>
    rohithp
    Spectator
    no. of courses, students, units, etc on the instructor dashboard values are not changing
    Mk
    I think I am not getting you. Will you please explain these things:
    • Do Your site have it's old data like courses, instructor, units?
    • Did you just setup demo 8 again with one click installer or haven't deleted old demo8's data till now?
    <hr />
    • Our import function doesn't delete old data. If you have demo 8's data, which you want to delete, you can delete it from admin section in dashboard or from database (If you know where can you find those data).
      If you are looking for some thing else please explain. Also explain the method you followed which end up in form of issue.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘I'm unable to edit or delete any widget’ is closed to new replies.