I’m unable to upload images to Profile Cover from Instructor page profile

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues I’m unable to upload images to Profile Cover from Instructor page profile

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    Hi. I'm unable to upload images to Profile Cover from the Instructor page profile. Since some days ago, this function just disappeared from the menu. Please, reply ASAP. Best Regards
    Veronica
    hi, may be something related to cache! have you installed any cache plugin? if yes then try to disable that and then check if not work then please share admin credentials we will take a look
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jalerma
    Participant
    I am having the same problem after I updated buddypress to newest version. The profile cover page not showing in all profiles. I have not cache plugin installed Any solution? Thanks
    Veronica
    @glucenaonline checking at your site......
    Veronica
    Veronica
    @Jalerma, we need to check this on your site

I request you to please create your own topic because to check your issue if we want your's admin credentials or page URL of your site then an Email sends to the person who creates this topic with your credentials either you send them as a private reply which is not good.

so for security purposes always create your own topic.

also provide all the details in brief about the issue that you are facing you can share screenshot for the issue which will help us to understand it better. but on your topic. not on someone's else. thanks.
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    Fixed! Many Many MAny Thanks! You're AWESOME!
    Veronica
    thanks for confirmation. topic closed
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘I’m unable to upload images to Profile Cover from Instructor page profile’ is closed to new replies.