Import Demo Content

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Import Demo Content

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Food-interactive
    Participant
    Hello Team, we have problems with the setup wizard. At the point "import demo content" it shows us: unable to load file from server, reload this page. If issue persists, consult webhost, as your server is unable to load sample data from Amazon server. We reloaded the side but it the same issue. What is the issue with it? Thanks a lot
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Yes, For this you can follow this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-setup-wizard-import-content-not-loading/ Thanks,
    Food-interactive
    Participant
    Hello Jackson, sorry but it doesn´t work. the error message is highlighted in red with us! Unfortunately this is not the same as in the video. Thanks
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Please share admin credentials in private reply: also share the references which issue you have to face, After that same i will replicate on your local setup, Thanks,
    Food-interactive
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Food-interactive
    Participant
    Food-interactive
    Participant
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Food-interactive
    Participant
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, i was trying same user-name as you mention in last reply, But not able to access your backend: https://www.screencast.com/t/HPo5IySVljtb As you can see from this video, Please mention clearly what going wrong with me, Mention like this, User name: XXXXXX Pass: XXXXX Thanks,
    Food-interactive
    Participant
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Yes, this is happening on your website: https://prnt.sc/ufbgp7 unable to load file from server: Firewall was blocking all connections please contact your server provider, Thanks,
    Food-interactive
    Participant
    Hey, the request to our provider is on the way. Couldn't you send us the file? Strangely, we were able to download everything except for the demo ... That's strange. Many thanks
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello,' Yes, please once consult with your hosting provider, May be Firewall was blocking all connections , Thanks,
    Food-interactive
    Participant
    Hello, we contacted our Provider, but it didnt helped. Can you please send us the full installation pack, including the demo content (in precise: Demo 5 i think). This would be the simplest way , so we havent to deal with this !? We wasted too much time for this. Greetings
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘Import Demo Content’ is closed to new replies.