IMPORTANT : Dedicated Support Site For WPLMS

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Important announcements IMPORTANT : Dedicated Support Site For WPLMS

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    just to unsubscribe from this topic :-p
    muniyandibg
    Participant
    Dear vibethemes, I have purchased wplms few days back. We thought to create online courses and without any hesitation purchased wplms. But currently we have planned to make a magazine layout. It has nothing to do wplms which is wonderful with tons of features. But I am in my initial days as a web designer and 70 dollar is huge for me in inr terms. I request for a refund.  
    araviolo
    Participant
    Hello I´m trying to update an old theme version, to the last one.... manually. But now all is broken. The old version 3.0.1, how can I do to update to the last 3.7. Tks  
    This reply has been marked as private.
    marcofausti
    Participant
    Hi, I tried to write a comment under the post https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/hide-buttom-to-registered-show-buttom-to-non-registered-users/, but the system answers me "You are posting comments too quickly. Slow down.", what is the problem? it was my first ever comment on this forum. Regards
    Enim2017
    Participant
    course-guide
    Spectator
    NEW TOPIC.   Hi,   I keep getting an error '500 internal server'.  I have followed all of your guidance and settings and none seem to make a difference.  I have mapped the start a course page (named become an instructor) to VIBE, I have updated setup wizard (no difference).  When I try and access the link in the pages section, it shows the same error.  I have deleted the page and removed it from the menu and called it by another name, still - nothing.   It is the only template not to work in the drop down box under page attributes on edit page.   Learnpress was disabled (not sure if it should be activated?) in plugins when I did the setup wizard. Have I missed something? Please help! Thank you   Zoey
    kjs
    Participant
    When I'm trying to open course-status page I get 404 error. Page is created and it was working.
    zipporahmason1234
    Participant
    Hi all First time using this. Bit of background, Inhave taken ob¡ver maintainence on a wplms site. Most of the previous work has been done by some one I can not contact, which makes trouble shooting a needle in a heystack. Long story short, I need advice on how to resolve the following error code: <span style="color: #444444; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 13px; background-color: #f9f9f9;">Warning: Missing argument 2 for vibe_menu::vibe_edit_walker() in </span><span style="font-weight: 600; color: #444444; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 13px;">/home/stemengl/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/vibe-menu.php</span><span style="color: #444444; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 13px; background-color: #f9f9f9;"> on line </span><span style="font-weight: 600; color: #444444; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 13px;">98</span> The current theme being used is WPLMS blank child theme, Any help would be appreciated
    skilldontree
    Participant
    beisserdiaz
    Participant
    If this is a support forum it does not make sense that we can not see the solutions.
    glucenaonline
    Spectator
    This Plugin is creating too many java erros when activated. When it is activated. no pages can be readed in IOS devices. Now I had to deactivat this plugin. Please... HELP!
    JNVN
    Participant
    davidfh34
    Participant
    I have a problem When I schedule an appointment and from a student I will see the calendar to reserve it, only this comes out and does nothing: https://www.staging1.formacionencriptomonedas.com/images/1.png And on the console comes this: Error in source mapping: Error: request failed with status 404 Resource URL: https://www.staging1.formacionencriptomonedas.com/wp-content…s-appointments%201.4/assets/js/wplms_appointments_booking.js Source map URL: main.f6a76030.js.map
    naim1
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • The topic ‘IMPORTANT : Dedicated Support Site For WPLMS’ is closed to new replies.