IMPORTANT! – Site Migration – Start Course – Page not loading correctly

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues IMPORTANT! – Site Migration – Start Course – Page not loading correctly

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    Hi I recently moved my site to a new domain
    and updated the permilinks
    everything seems to work fine
    a few days ago I noticed that
    when I try and access the course module by clicking on take this course    
    from the course page, I see that it is not
    going to the course start page
    but rather just reloading

the course module page.
    What should I do I can't figure out why this is happening

I dont' know where else to turn

can you help me please?

Sincerely,
      Justin  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check if the Take This Course Page is connected in the wplms ->course manager ->Take This Course Page If not then select a start course page and make sure that its template must be "Start Course Page" . refer : http://prntscr.com/8s7qs0
    jshowlay
    Spectator
    ahh you so smart one more question I exported one of the courses from my old site when I try and import the course using the import/export feature from w/ in the settings section under LMS. I am getting this error Fatal error: Class 'finfo' not found in /home/nichepac/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/includes/class.import.php on line 49   any ideas? thanks, Justin
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    this is php configuration error ,please contact you webhost to enable " finfo " extension Or upgrade the php version to atleast 5.5 .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘IMPORTANT! – Site Migration – Start Course – Page not loading correctly’ is closed to new replies.