Importing Users and planning to "Go Live"

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Importing Users and planning to "Go Live"

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    I'm wondering if I have the autogen usernames and autogen password on but I can't find where those are?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check  the video of your site  for the import .It is working absolutely fine .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please simply import the file on this link : http://www.filedropper.com/exportcourse191 Please watch closely the video I shared beofre and try importing the given file .
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I again tested the import on your site and again I did nit find any issues with it . check video in private reply . I suspect that there is something happens to your csv file when you save it with your editor software you are using to create the csv file . I am using MS excel on windows 7 . Please try creating csv file online on google drive .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    I am using Excel on a Mac so let me try with google drive and on a windows machine and I am really looking forward to having success. I'll let you know. Thanks for all of your time.
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    I did it with Google drive (sheets) and it worked! Thank you so much. So there is some issue with the Mac.  Thank you again.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for the update that the issue is resolved, so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing Users and planning to "Go Live"’ is closed to new replies.