in-course quiz does not work in MOBILE

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues in-course quiz does not work in MOBILE

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Hi, After I enabled in-course quiz for my course, this happens. This is the flow: Student starts course -> students sees quiz -> student hits Start Quiz -> page keeps loading without showing questions   Desktop version is fine, only mobile. Please proceed to check and fix, thanks!
    maximus
    This reply has been marked as private.
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    F12 inspector mobile view works, but if you use a real mobile and attempt to do this quiz, it does not work.   Please validate using a real mobile, thanks..
    maximus
    @futureyoon_208 Please see this screenshot of my mobile phone: /Users/99fusion106/Downloads/Screenshot_20190613-185513.png Here in my phone the quiz is started after clicking on start quiz button.
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    I have found the issue. Our quiz is setup using Dynamic Quiz & Dynamic Quiz Question tags settings (screenshot: https://prnt.sc/o2pfp3), I cannot view your screenshot but I believe your setting isn't dynamic quiz, probably you are using Quiz Questions setting. Please help check this at your end and get back to me asap, thanks!
    logan

Hello,

I have replicated this issue on our test setup and find that it works fine.

This could be a third party plugin which is causing code conflicts.

1. Please deactivate all installed 3rd party plugins.
    2. Delete browsers cache if installed.
    3. Re-save permalinks.

If it does not work only then share your course url, wp-admin url and credentials in a private reply so that i can look into this matter.

also let me know if you are using an iphone to test this issue.??
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Hi, Yes I am using Iphone. I just tested in Android Samsung browser and Android Chrome, they work fine. - tested in cognito I also tested in iPhone Safari and iPhone Chrome, they do not work (infinite loading).  - tested in cognito Any solution? As I need to enable in-course quiz.
    maximus
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Hi, Has this issue been checked?
    logan
    Yes, i tried to debug but i could not. because you are using some kind of security plugin which is not allowing me to connect my iPhone to Mac computer. i could not inspect because of this issue. refer: http://prntscr.com/o4ep8h
    i have tested this on our live site yesterday and it works fine. that's what maximum tried to tell you. refer: http://prntscr.com/o4eq34
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    logan
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘in-course quiz does not work in MOBILE’ is closed to new replies.