In Course Quiz Setting Not Working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues In Course Quiz Setting Not Working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ozlem.unlu
    Spectator
    <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Hi also I cannot create in-course quiz with 5 question in same page. I control Course Status page set. Also I make the settings. I can share admin credentials.</span>
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, The setting for in-course quiz is in lms->settings->enable in-course quiz, bellow this setting there is the setting to set the pagination in the quiz. If this is not working in your website then please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    ozlem.unlu
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    well the results are not loading because of a video added in one of the question in that quiz . refer http://prntscr.com/gbjg34 Please remove that video and try it again . That video is not letting the page to be loaded completely and it keeps on loading and loading . Gues you are using a third party plugin for videos in questions and that is making some conflict in the quiz results loading . try deactivating it .
    ozlem.unlu
    Spectator
    Hi, my other issues solved but I cannot show more than one question in a page. This property not working.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ozlem.unlu
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ozlem.unlu
    Spectator
    Hi Alex,   The problem solved. Topic can be set as resolved.   Thank You..
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘In Course Quiz Setting Not Working’ is closed to new replies.