In Need Of Support

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting In Need Of Support

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Skidmark
    Participant
    Hello, I'm running WPLMS on my website ************ and i would like to make a few changes but don't know how to.
    • How can i change the default course block style to look like this? When i save, nothing changes.
    • When i first visit website for a brief second page looks like this for 2 seconds: 
    but then a few seconds later it goes back to normal and looks like this-Why?:   Finally, Why is the theme running slow? It feels sluggish and not optimized well, I meet all the hardware specs and have upgraded to PHP 7.1+ etc. so i'm not sure why this happens. Your help/advice are appreciated, Thanks!  
    Skidmark
    Participant
    Also while using DEMO7 i'm unable to upload new icons to replace the default: Whenever i attempt to upload icon or even choose the default again, It stays blank :(
    Steve
    Hey , Please send your site credentials we'll have look at all of your issues. Thanks
    Skidmark
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, i just cleared the cache and it looks it is working fine: refer: http://prntscr.com/qavib6 i think it was showing a cached version of the page.
    Skidmark
    Participant
    I'm still not able to upload the icon as you can see, When i attempt to upload and save it nothing changes despite me saving the changes:
    logan
    Skidmark
    Participant
    Issue has been fixed, Thank you for assisting me so quickly. I have one final issue and it is concerning course pricing, I have connected the product with the course and added pricing but in the homepage course pricing continues to show as 'PRIVATE' as you can see; If you can please help me i would appreciate it. Here is an example: Home:
    logan
    Skidmark
    Participant
    Thank you so much for the awesome support, You have assisted me with all my problems. Can admin/mod please edit the domain from my first post - I don't want the site to be indexed.   Have a great day.
    logan
    Hello, deleted the url from posts.

Glad you’re enjoying the theme & support – thanks for using it! 🙂

Please write your review. I would really appreciate that! Here: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/reviews/6780226

If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Closing this topic.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘In Need Of Support’ is closed to new replies.