Insert Demo – Error course layout

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Insert Demo – Error course layout

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Hey there, I insert a demo to my website for example and was faced with issues the course layout page. I didn't design or touch anything. IDmap [{{{SITE.NAME}}}] INSTRUCTOR MARKED UNIT {{UNIT.NAME}} COMPLE FOR STUDENT IN COURSE {{COURSE.NAME}}COURSESPAGESAPP admin1 ADMIN1 Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_current_language() on null in /home/customer/www/my.idmap.co.il/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_wpml/wplms_wpml.php:47 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/my.idmap.co.il/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): wplms_wpml_courses(Array) #1 /home/customer/www/my.idmap.co.il/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(189): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #2 /home/customer/www/my.idmap.co.il/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-classes.php(222): apply_filters('bp_course_wplms...', Array) #3 /home/customer/www/my.idmap.co.il/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-template.php(736): BP_COURSE->get(Array) #4 /home/customer/www/my.idmap.co.il/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/single-course.php(18): bp_course_has_items() #5 /home/customer/www/my.idmap.co.il/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include('/home/customer/...') #6 /home/customer/www/ in /home/customer/www/my.idmap.co.il/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms_wpml/wplms_wpml.php on line 47
    Veronica
    hi for this please share your site details with FTP/Cpanel details to continue
    Marinazel
    Participant
    Hey there, I share the info via email.
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Marinazel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi for that you need to make sure that you have activated the WPML plugin first and then activate WPLMS WPML plugin
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Insert Demo – Error course layout’ is closed to new replies.