Installation problems on GoDaddy Hosting

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Issue log [Only for Mods] Installation problems on GoDaddy Hosting

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    adinloaeza
    Participant
    Hi, I need your help… I can’t install the WPLMS on GoDaddy Hosting. I modified the Config.php file: define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘128M’ ); After some time I got the following message on screen: “Are you sure you want to do this? Please try again.” Please give me any suggestion, can you help me to install it?
    adinloaeza
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you need to contact your webhost and ask them to have following php configuration on your server . WP Memory Limit:    128 Mb WP Max Upload Size:    32 MB PHP Post Max Size:    32 MB PHP Time Limit:    240   PHP Max Input Vars:    1000 Then please share your site url and admin credentials along with ftp credentials in a private reply here to doe the setup for you . IF possible please just simply upload the theme in wp-content/themes folder . Also tell which demo you want to install ?
    adinloaeza
    Participant
    adinloaeza
    Participant
    Do you need anything else?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Just logged in to your site and found max upload limit as 2 mb. The theme size is 29mb please consult your host to increase it to 32 mb for smooth installation. if that is not possible then we’ll have to do it manually from cPanel details. But for automatic updates and other things, I would strongly recommend you to consult your host and increase the max upload limit to 32 mb
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    adinloaeza
    Participant
    Done. Please check. Hope can be installed the thme # 2. Plaese
    Diana
    Participant
    @adinloaeza, Check your website, I have installed wplms theme demo 2 on your website.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Installation problems on GoDaddy Hosting’ is closed to new replies.