Installation – Required Plugin – Internal server 500 error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Installation – Required Plugin – Internal server 500 error

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I see php.ini at all the places in the wordpress installation. Seems you tried a lot to update the configuration. The best way is to contact Web host. You can not increase the memory more than what has been allocated to you by the web host.
    comleads
    Spectator
    As I told you I already called my host support. They confirm the server configuration for php 7.2 is : max_execution_time50000 memory_limit256M post_max_size64M upload_max_filesize 64M. Is there something to change ?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Installation is complete. As the server memory is low, I would not recommend installing heavy plugins like BBpress, EventOn, BadgeOS.
    comleads
    Spectator
    Hello, I can't access it, still get 500 internal error. Obviously, your template is not adapted to my wordpress installation / server and we can't get a solution to make it work. It's time to move on my project and to ask you for a refund. Could you tell me if there is a special process to get it ? Thanks
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    It is already working, the 500 errors appeared for me even with Twentyninteen installed. https://prnt.sc/rq59xf But anyways, if you want to proceed with the refund please do it here : https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new  
    comleads
    Spectator
    When you talk about server memory too low, which memory are you talking about ? If I call again the web host, what should I ask exactly if it's not one of these parameters : <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; caret-color: #4b4d4d; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">max_execution_time50000</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; caret-color: #4b4d4d; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">memory_limit256M</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; caret-color: #4b4d4d; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">post_max_size64M</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; caret-color: #4b4d4d; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">upload_max_filesize 64M.</p> Thanks for your answer for a non technical which understands nothing !
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I am talking about PHP memory limit : memory_limit 256M Also the fact that there is also processing power ( CPU ) & PHP memory which determine the slowness for any server. You need to consult your webhost and ask them to increase this PHP memory limit. Currently you added a fix in wp-config.php which is changing the display parameter in WordPress and showing that PHP memory is 256mb by defining the constant WP_MEMORY_LIMIT , this is only useful if there is no memory limit set in the default php.ini of the server.  
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Installation – Required Plugin – Internal server 500 error’ is closed to new replies.