Instructor Array email issue in 2.0.2

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Instructor Array email issue in 2.0.2

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    cdavies
    Spectator
    Instructor name continues to be displayed as "Array" in email messages via Touch points. Theme and all plugins up-to-date and active.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    CAn you please share on what touch point this issue is appearing and the number of authors in the module for which the email was triggered .
    cdavies
    Spectator
    We only have 3 use cases from 2 different courses since the update, but have received the "Hi Array" message on all so far:
    • Course subscribed
    • User starts a course
    • Course submit
    One course has one single author for course, all units/assignments/quizes, etc. The other course was only for testing and has only one unit by one author, and the course itself is set to a different author (2 total).
    cdavies
    Spectator
    Also might be related: we are using WPLMS for internal training so we don't need the commerce aspect. For all other updates, we ended up deactivating the WooCommerce plugin with no adverse effects, but when I deactivate in this update, the email template page does not work (template preview and code missing from bottom, and buttons inactive). We do have it (and all other plugins) activated and up to date at the moment, so that isn't the cause of the "Array" issue - just another email-related issue I noticed.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yep this one is an issue with the update with woocommerce deactivated that email template wont save .Thanks for reporting this issue . CAn you please share your site url and admin credentials to check both these issues  . PS: mark reply as private while sharing the credentials .
    cdavies
    Spectator
    Sorry for the delay. URL: http://learn.tvmedia.ca/ user: vibethemes password: supp0r7
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The  "Hi array" seems to be an issue with the emails as of now in wplms . I was able to replicate it . We are working on it and  this will be fixed in the net update of wplms .
    cmfwebsolutions
    Participant
    I still see the array in a newly created instructor
    Please make sure you have updated your WPLMS theme and it's related plugins to the latest verion 2.5
    cmfwebsolutions
    Participant
    Hi everything is up to date. https://www.evernote.com/l/AOLnIRnl9SFLhYjoNunOm2png8_JIzYqEJo
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    CAn you please create your own topic and then share your admin credentials and site url in a private reply there?
    cmfwebsolutions
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor Array email issue in 2.0.2’ is closed to new replies.