Instructor can edit and publish course themself

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Instructor can edit and publish course themself

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    silverchair
    Spectator
    I've set that all of course created by instructor must be approved by admin before published. Yes it works. But I found that, after the course published by admin, and then the instructor still can edit the course and publish this updated course by themself (please check and try yourself) What I want is: 1. Instructor create course, then send it for approval 2. Admin approve it 3. Instructor can edit their course after it published, but I don't want them to publish it themself, so after course edited by instructor, the edited course must approved by admin first. 4. When it send for approval for 2nd time (because they edit it), the course won't be published even it published at the 1st approval.
    silverchair
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi this functionality is not available if you want then you can create a feature request from here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/ on the basis of upvotes, we can take that into the consideration
    silverchair
    Spectator
    So, do you mean that after admin approved course created by instructor, then instructor can edit and publish it without admin approval again? So why there's such a feature like "Force admin approval" for creating course?
    silverchair
    Spectator
    I know that instructor can edit their own course after it published by admin, but after they edited it, shouldn't they wait for admin approval again?
    Veronica
    hi yes i know that, this should work our team has already tried to implement this many times but with such huge theme it is not easy but it is in our list we will implement that that's why i have also mentioned in my previous reply to create feature request so on the basis of upvotes it will be considered for development asap
    silverchair
    Spectator
    alright then, already created here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/instructor-must-wait-for-approval-again-after-they-edited/
    Veronica
    appreciate your patience
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Instructor can edit and publish course themself’ is closed to new replies.